- To download a MP3, simply right-click the "Download" link and select "Save Target As" (IE) or "Save Link As" (Netscape) to download the file.
- Some of the available downloads do not have the .mp3 file extension, this is usually done to hide their presence on certain (free) website. If this is the case then:
- If the file has one of the following extensions then first try to unpack/decrypte it:
- .zip - unpack using WinZip
- .rar - unpack using WinRAR
- .ace - unpack using WinACE
- .cmf - unpack using Camouflage - [file]
If you get messages like "invalid zip archive" then make sure to use the latest version of the unpacker or just try to rename the file to: filename.mp3
- If it has any other extension, rename it to filename.mp3 and it will work fine!
- Use a "Download Manager", like GetRight or Download Accelarator to download the files as these tools can resume failed downloads, saving you a lot of time!
- Sometimes a User/Password is requested. This usually happens when the file is not available anymore.